Received on email:
1 There is nothing Good or Bad, it is all about Choices ........ So choose wisely.
2 Don't believe all that you hear and don't say all that you think.
3 Being Happy is not a matter of destiny. It is a matter of options.
4 Integrity begins with a person being willing to be honest with himself.
5 Do not let the noise of Other's opinion drown out your inner voice
Loud thinking of K Rajaram I R S
Is that correct or even self-motivational words?
1. Vedic scripture followed by Tiruvalluar sourced it in Karma theory and (tamil) Immaikkum enai marumaikkum thatham karumame kattalaikkal. The choice made as good turns ultimately bad choice and so wisdom does not help.
2. This is fair yet this will deprive one of discussing with elders for right directions. Also suppression of communications matter much. If what children speak is ignored then the developments are curbed. So too for elders. Experiences maketh a man.
3. Sure if agreed what applied in – 1- do apply here also. Contentment is happiness. Option may spread the wing. (Tamil) Kana mayilada kandirunda vaankozhi thanumadu vaga pavithu….results may occur. If options of happiness is triggered from the desire then the ballooning limitations may blow the whole life.
4. Sure No counter. But Integrity though is same the action may differ from integrated situations. In Politics Integrity is giving up a village for the sake of population. In war integrity is diplomatic war. For a drug peddler it is protecting the honor of the group and die together. So the best definition given from Veda and from Tamil Tirukkural, “THAN NENJU ARIVADU POYYATRKKA, POITHAPIN THAN NENJE THANNAI CHUDUM”—Their the word Honest to oneself is correct subject to avoiding ULAGAM PAZHITHADU.
5. Yes it’s true partly and for some Nil. The truth is “ enni thuniga, …. thunidhapin ennuam enbadhu izhukku”. Epporul yar yar vaikketpinum apporul mei pporul kanbadu arivu”. Hence even for people beyond comprehension opinions are must. May ne one can drown or analyse and come over subject to his knowledge. However individual ego may bring disrepute and all opinions are for finding the truth only-- hence it is essential to gather the opinions. . There is a greater joke! All who don’t want o listen to others, go and fall at gods men so called feet without even a second thought and nod as if he is a greater guru!.
6. Anyway western thoughts are sweet coated pills with intent to hypnotize to encase. Eastern words have meaning in depth, yet not known to many.
7. SENSE WITHOUT INDEPENDENT EGO IS DEPENDENT LIKE, BUT CREATE A SENSE OF FULFILMENT, WHILE THE INDEPENDENT EGO WITHOUT SENSE IS NON-SENSE, SENSED FINALLY WHEN STRETCH TO THE WALL. “ ADAKKAM AMARURL UYKKUM, ADANGAMAI AARIRUK OOYTHUVIDUM.”
8. Thank you k Rajaram I R S